Easy Drop Biscuits!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine Flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt
- Add melted butter and milk, stir until moistened (let butter cool a little before adding)
- Scoop up some batter in a heaping tablespoon, drop onto lightly greased pan (or parchment paper, or silicone sheet).
- cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until edges turn brown
You can add a bit of shredded cheese with the wet ingredients for cheesy biscuits.