Cajun Spice Mix – Traditional
- Bowl, whisk, and a strainer
- 2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Ground White Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Chili Powder I use Ancho
- 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- Dump everything in a metal bowl
- Whisk it Up, strain any lumps, break them up with the whisk
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place.
This spice mix recipe has intentionally devoid of salt so that you can flavour your meal with the appropriate amount without over/under flavouring.