The Best Coleslaw Ever
- 8 Cups shredded cabbage (Green & Red 75%/25%)
- 1-1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Carrot, Grated
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1/3 Cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp celery seed, ground lightly.
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Shred the cabbage, onioin, parsley, and carrot, combine in a bowl
- Combine Salt, vinegar, veggie oil, sugar, celery seed in another bowl and mix it up.
- Pour Dressing over and mix well.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a little while to let flavours soak in, at least 15 mins.